In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How anchoring down a magnetic personality becomes the backbone of a brand that transcends through time, place and people
- Stories behind hosting interviews with the biggest names in Hip Hop & Pop Culture
- Using their power as storytellers to make moments & content that will last
- On staying authentic in your route and creating a path that is unique to your goal
- How they maintained their momentum throughout their career and and allowed it to evolve in the changing landscapes
Brothers Eric and Jeff Rosenthal, better known as ItsTheReal, are not the women’s TV talk show.
Mainstays in the New York City music and comedy scenes, ItsTheReal sold their self-titled show to MTV, released their debut album Teddy Bear Fresh, published their popular lined notebook RHYME BOOK with Abrams, performed to sold-out crowds in NYC, London, Los Angeles, Austin & Philadelphia, host the chart-topping interview podcast A Waste of Time, and co-host the hilarious 2 Jews and 2 Black Dudes Review the Movies podcast with The LOX , where they break down films like Parasite, Coco and Home Alone.